May 15, 2012

The lastest wave of energy has been a struggle


Hi everyone,

Dnding on where your soul is at, the recent energy wave that has hit us all will affect each person a little differently.


Our soul opened up and released memories/past patterns and feelings that we have needed to re feel to release, which is what has happened. Even acknowledging them has been enough for some. And it was very big and a struggle for a lot of people and still is for some.

Having the knowledge that is what is going on, can make all the difference in coping.

Again, I too went through it and it came from deep in our soul. The past week was the most intense. Those people not in touch or were not aware have reacted and that energy went out to others and not in nice ways.
I have written before that people will be checking out this year in a lot of different ways and the more I read the news and hear it, the more I see it. You can feel the momentum building, and it is all around us, all over the world.

That is why I have written previously to hang on to your seat this year as it’s going to be a ride and it will keep going. Ride the wave...

The best way you can help yourself is talk to someone that you trust. Someone that you can share what you are feeling and it will help the pressure ease and that may be enough to get you through at the moment. You need to make a choice, coming from your soul you want to help yourself, is the first step.
If you need to go deeper to deal with what you’re in, then you may need to seek more help for yourself. Remember to ask your guides and angels, they are right there with you, just waiting to help.

Most people I talk to are aware of this but don’t actually ask for help, I am gentle with them and remind them; it simple, just talk to them and ask for help, I do every day in most things I do.

It’s important when you ask to then take a step back and allow the information to come through. As what a lot of people do is ask but then keep stressing and pushing for an outcome or answer, trust me, it doesn’t work lol. Give it a try and I bet it works :-)

The main thing I want to get through is that you are not alone in what you’re feeling or going through. There are two worlds we can live in and come from. The one I live in and come from is from love and communicates and the other is from fear and negativity.

Anastacia
Much Love, Peace and Joy
(My blog is now on face book under Anastacia Kompos - group Anastacia the Oracle Speaks)

2 comments:

  1. Wowwwww, You have hit the nail on the head once again. As you do

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks John, basic info but we need to go back to basics over and over again eh? lol. There's more to come too A x

    ReplyDelete