Sep 11, 2012

Last Blue Moon had two layers....

Hi everyone,

I am writing this as after talking to ppl around me, I found I was passing on the same information and when that happens, I know it's time to share on here.

The last moon we had which was a blue moon had a double layer to it. That is the best way I can put it.

Not only did it bring up one deep layer for us to deal with, it had another underneath and that is what has thrown people, without them realising. I didn't know myself until I went through it and dealt with what came up for me. (As I work on the inner emotions to their core and have been doing so for 17years now).

Also it is a new beginning. What I mean by that is (what I wrote in my last post) that it's time to set new boundaries.

We need to renew our old goals and plans as it's a new beginning in all facets of our lives.

This is affecting people in their health, work, moving etc.

Also moving those in your life that are not good for your energy or removing yourself from them.

This information is brief, but when you stop and feel the information and apply it to your life, you will feel and see it is quite a large shift we are going through.

Yet again...... lol

Much Love, Peace and Joy

Anastacia


No comments:

Post a Comment